Monstar Lab, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") with respect to the services and contents of "Prisma Illya Alarm" (hereinafter referred to as "the Service") provided by the Company, Terms and Conditions.
Article 1 Conditions of Use
- （１）You can use this service on the premise that you agree to these terms. When downloading and installing this application and starting to use this service, we assume that you agree to these terms.
- （２）If you do not agree to these terms, we will assume that you can't use this service and immediately stop using it. Uninstallation shall be performed if the user has already installed the service.
- （３）The use of this service shall be performed only with the device owned by the user himself / herself.
Article 2 Copyright
Copyrights and intellectual property rights relating to this service belong to us or third parties who have such rights. By using this service, you will not be granted any rights other than those explicitly stated in these terms. Also, when a user submits a sentence, image, video or the like in this service, the copyright thereof will be transferred to the Company at that time and shall be attributed to the Company thereafter, and the user shall notify us about the use of those works by the Company. The rights of the author shall not be exercised.
Article 3 Fee
- （１）This service is a paid service. In addition, it's possible to be charged for additional content and other paid services (including, but not limited to, sale of points and items available within this service).
- （２）The Company may change the price of free and paid functions and contents provided in this service, at our discretion.After the change, if the user does not agree to it, he may be unable to use part of all of this service.
- （３）All the fees such as the purchase cost or maintenance cost of the device necessary to use this service, the communications fees such as data usage including packet communications fees, etc. shall be borne by the user.
Article 4 Handling of User Information and content possessed by Users
- （３）In the following cases, based on our judgment, we will be able to save the account information of the user and disclose it to a third party.
・At the request of law, administrative agency or court
・When necessary for legal procedures
・When necessary to comply with these terms
・In cases where it is necessary to protect property, rights, life safety, our company or third parties
・When necessary to maintain this service
- （４）We do not assume the obligation to store information of users and items and contents possessed by users, and we do not guarantee the completeness and availability of these.
- （５）In cases when the user leaves the Service, or when the Company terminates the operation of the Service, we will erase all the information regarding the user and contents possessed by the user at our own discretion. In such cases we will not answer nor provide refund requests and the like of it.
Article 5 Prohibited Matters
- （１）In using this application, the user must not conduct:
・The act of registering false information at the time of user registration, application for use or change of registration information.
・The act of providing registered information to a third party.
・The act of giving or lending the status of the user to a third party.
・Acts of discriminating against third parties or slandering.
・Acts that violate third party’s name, privacy or credibility
・Acts that cause economic or mental damage to third parties.
・Act of spoofing our employees or third parties, tie-ups with third parties of the Company, act of falsifying the presence or absence of cooperative relationships.
・Acts contrary to the public order or moral.
・Acts of infringing the intellectual property rights (patent rights, design rights, trademark rights, copyright, etc.) of our company or a third party.
・The act of using this service for commercial purposes without prior written permission of the Company.
・Act of unauthorized access to our servers.
・Acts of using this service by using third party’s registration information.
・Disclosure, publish, transmit, and distribute virus programs, malware, etc. that may harm the Company or various third party facilities.
・The act of intentionally causing trouble to this service.
・Analysis, alteration and deletion of each information and program related to this service, act of trying other illegal access acts.
・The act of analyzing, copying, modifying, adding, modifying, and secondarily using all or part of the content data used in this serve.
・Acts that do not comply with the terms of service, operating procedures, etc. determined by us.
・The actress of interfering with the operation of this service which we do.
・Other acts that we deem inappropriate such as violation of manners.
・Other acts that we announced as prohibited by this service.
・Act of trying the acts of the preceding items, acts similar to the preceding items, acts that are likely to fall under each of the preceding items, and other acts deemed inappropriate by the Company.
- （２）In the event of damage to our company and third parties by the acts of users who violated these terms etc., regardless of the loss of the user qualifications of this service, said user will have all legal liability.
Article 6 Disclaimer
- （１）We do not guarantee that this service does not infringe the rights of third parties and that execution of this service does not violate the rights of third parties.
- （２）The user shall use this service with its own responsibility and judgement.
- （３）We do not guarantee the completeness, accuracy, usefulness, availability, etc., of this service.
- （４）We will not guarantee compatibility with this service to the user’s device.
- （５）We may change, stop or cancel this service at any time without prior notice to the user, when server maintenance, network line congestion, issues with the provider, and other judgements by our company are necessary. Even if the company has changed, suspended or canceled this service, or was forced to change, stop or cancel this service due to incidents, accidents, etc., we will not be responsible for any user.
- （６）We are not responsible for any damages caused by third party’s acts such as unauthorized access to this service to users.
- （７）The Company shall not be involved at all with transactions that users conduct through this service. Any disputes arising between users shall be resolved in the responsibility and judgement of the user.
- （８）We will not be held liable for any damages caused to users due to troubles occurring between the advertiser and the user when posting advertisement with this service.
- （９）We are not responsible for damage caused by users or third parties related to this service. In addition, we will not refund any money, etc. paid by you for any reason.
- （１０）The Company shall not be obligated to answer or respond to inquiries from users, opinions such as improvement of service contents, other opinions, etc., and shall be dealt with at our discretion. We will not be obliged to report such actions to users.
- （１１）Our Company can change the specifications of this application or terminate the offer depending on any circumstances. We shall not be held liable to compensate for the termination, modification or disapproval of the provision of this application, loss of data due to the use of this application or failure or damage of opportunity, or damage suffered by the user related to this application.
Article 7 Management of Devices and Accounts
- （１）In using this service, the user shall manage the device used and the account acquired when using this service at their own risk.
- （２）The user is held responsible and shall compensate for any damage caused to the company or third parties by the use of his account and/or device (even if another person caused the action).
- （３）We are not responsible for any issues or damages suffered by the user due to the incorrect management of user’s devices and accounts.
Article 8 Change, Suspension and Termination of this Service
- （１）The Company may change and/or modify its contents at any time, suspend or terminate this service and all services related to it at any time.
- （２）If we change, suspend or terminate this service and all services
Article 9 Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations
The user cannot transfer to anyone the rights or the obligations concerning this service to a third party
Article 10 Resignation
- （１）At the time of uninstalling this service, you agree that the content etc. provided by the remaining service will be revoked.
- （２）We are not obliged to possess any information, such as personal information of users who have resigned.
- （３）In case of repairing or changing model of the device used by the user, unless otherwise specified by the company, we will not be able to hand over the information etc.
Article 11 About Damages etc.
- （１）In the event of damages to the Company or a third party due to the violation of these Terms and Conditions, the User shall indemnify such damages to the Company or the Third Party.
- （２）In the event that the Company is liable for damages against the user despite the exemption clause prescribed in Article 6, the amount of such damages shall be equal to up to the amount of money paid by the Company to the Service’s Provider Company in the most recent month.
Article 12 About the Jurisdictional court
- （１）In the event of a dispute between the user and the Company in connection with this Service, the parties involved shall consult in good faith.
- （２）In cases where the two parties do not settle in consultation as written in the previous paragraph, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court of the first instance.
- （３）Even if part of this Agreement is deemed ineffective by violating the Consumer Protection Law and other mandatory laws, the other part is effective to the maximum extent not contrary to it.
- （４）The applicable law for these Terms and Conditions shall be the Japanese law.
Article 13 Regarding changes of these Terms
The Company shall be able to change this agreement at any time without prior notice or agreement from the user.The changed terms will be posted on this website or on the website attached to this service and will be applied to all users at that time.
Established on 2018/04/03